If you’re planning to sail to the Channel Islands this summer, why not see more of Guernsey than just St Peter Port?
- If you’re planning to sail to the Channel Islands this summer, why not see more of Guernsey than just St Peter Port? Our special feature in March takes you right round.
Caught in a hurricane
- When Hurricane Lenny struck the Caribbean late last year, first-time bare-boaters Alan and Rosaleen Taylor were right in its path. How did they cope?
Ipswich to Scotland
- When James Jermain volunteered for a delivery trip to Scotland in March he didn’t expect an easy ride, which was just as well…
Buying a Multihull
- There’s an amazing variety of multihulls on the market, and they are increasingly popular. Peter Nielsen puts a selection through their paces
One couple and their boat
- They started with a Mirage 28, then bought a Jaguar 32. Now Fred and Jackie Lockey sail a world-girdling steel 40-footer. YM caught up with them in the South Pacific