We are always willing to hear your ideas and comments. While Covid-19 restrictions are in place, we are not able to collect letters posted to our office. Please contact us via email or phone instead.
Farnborough Business Park
For general queries:
+44 (0)330 390 3933
For editorial queries:
It is best to email in the first instance
+44 (0)330 390 3933
Contact the team
Need to speak to a particular member of the YM team? Find their contact details on the About page.
The advertising team
- +44 7917 769177
Commercial Partnerships Director
- +44 7767 873080
- +44 7970 636444
- +44 7432 609945
For subscription queries:
Our magazine flannel panel:
We are committed to only using magazine paper which is derived from responsibly managed, certified forestry and chlorine-free manufacture. The paper in this magazine was sourced and produced from sustainable managed forests, conforming to strict environmental and socioeconomic standards. The manufacturing paper mill holds full FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification and accreditation
All contents © 2021 Future Publishing Limited or published under licence. All rights reserved. No part of this magazine may be used, stored, transmitted or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of the publisher. Future Publishing Limited (company number 2008885) is registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Quay House, The Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA. All information contained in this publication is for information only and is, as far as we are aware, correct at the time of going to press. Future cannot accept any responsibility for errors or inaccuracies in such information. You are advised to contact manufacturers and retailers directly with regard to the price of products/services referred to in this publication. Apps and websites mentioned in this publication are not under our control. We are not responsible for their contents or any other changes or updates to them. This magazine is fully independent and not affiliated in any way with the companies mentioned herein.
If you submit material to us, you warrant that you own the material and/or have the necessary rights/permissions to supply the material and you automatically grant Future and its licensees a licence to publish your submission in whole or in part in any/all issues and/or editions of publications, in any format published worldwide and on associated websites, social media channels and associated products. Any material you submit is sent at your own risk and, although every care is taken, neither Future nor its employees, agents, subcontractors or licensees shall be liable for loss or damage. We assume all unsolicited material is for publication unless otherwise stated, and reserve the right to edit, amend, adapt all submissions.
Why we’re proud of our paper quality
Future Publishing titles use UPM Cote 60g.
UPM Cote 60g is produced at UPM Caledonian mill, a local, domestic mill based in Irvine, Scotland. Here’s what they have to say about it:
Why use paper from UPM?
- We take responsibility for both essential elements of a sustainable paper cycle by being (i) a world leader in sustainable forestry, and (ii) the world’s largest user of recycled fibre in graphic papers. UPM uses over 2.5 Million tonnes of recycled fibre every year, which makes up over 30% of the fibre we use.
- We use recycled fibre in grades and at mills where it delivers environmental benefit, predominantly in our Newsprint and SC Grades.
- We use virgin fibre predominantly in our LWC and fine paper grades……and when these grades are recycled after use they become a valuable input into the production of our recycled grades.
- 100% of the virgin fibre we use comes from sustainably managed forests.
- UPM plants over 50 million tree seedlings every year, that’s more than 100 every minute.
Why use Cote H 60g from UPM Caledonian?
- Caledonian is an extremely modern and efficient mill
- In the World Wildlife Funds (WWF) Check Your Paper tool, paper from Caledonian achieves a score of 86% for its environmental credentials, grade Very Good. The mill achieves perfect scores for its fibre sourcing and environmental management systems.
- 70% of the energy used at the mill to make paper is from renewable sources.
- The carbon footprint of paper from Caledonian is 380 kg CO2/T. This is well below the European average of 670 kg CO2/T.
- 100% of the fibre used at the mill is from sustainable sources.
- Over the past 10 years, the mill has reduced the amount of water used to make paper by 22%
- Since UPM has another paper mill in the UK which produces newsprint from 100% recovered paper, much of the paper produced at Caledonian and printed in the UK will eventually be collected and find a second life by being recycled through this second mill.
- The mill has ISO14001 certification, is EMAS accredited, and has both FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody certification.
- All paper produced at Caledonian has been awarded the EU Ecolabel.