More than 500 exhibitors to be on display
The Southampton Boat Show is approaching quickly with final preparations being made for the 10-day extravaganza.
Dawn Porter and Nick Hancock from ITV’s All At Sea will open the show on September 10’s public preview day.
The show opens properly on Saturday September 11, with highlights including;
- More than 500 exhibitors from watersports, sailing, power, chandlery and clothing;
- 350 boats on 2km of purpose-built marina;
- UK and world product and boat launches;
- Feature boats, such as Callista and Calypso;
- Ladies Day on Thursday 16 September;
- Hydrozorbing in Solent Park;
- The Nautical Imaginarium Challenge Stage Show;
- Try-a-Boat down on the marina;
- Try-a-Dive with Andark;
- Science of the Sea – the interactive joint University of Southampton and National Oceanography Centre stand.
Tickets cost £18 in advance or £23 on the gate for the preview day or £13 in advance and £18 on the gate for September 10-19. Children under 15 enter free on all days with a paying adult.
Subscribe to Yachting Monthly magazine for all the latest sailing news and reviews