The deadline for nominations in the eleven British Nautical Awards is 28 September
If you’ve been particularly impressed with any sailor, motorboater, yacht, boat or marine product this year and want to have your voice heard, speak up soon because the deadline for nominations in the eleven British Nautical Awards is 28 September.
The award categories are:
- OffshoreYachtsman of the Year – sponsored by Challenge Business
- Inshore Yachtsman of the Year – sponsored by WS Atkins
- Power Yachtsman of the Year – sponsored by Peters PLC
- Endeavour Award (for any outstanding achievement in the marine world) – sponsored by Sunseeker International
- Marine Media Award – sponsored by Sealine Marine
- Motorboat of the Year Award – sponsored by Motor Boat & Yachting magazine
- Sailboat of the Year Award – sponsored by Yachting World magazine
- Marine Product of the Year
- Marine Environmental Award
Click here for your online award nomination form.
If you want to come along to this year’s bash at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on 4 January 2002, tickets are £125 inc. VAT. Contact the BNA Ticket Desk at:
Carol Taylor, BMIF, Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 8BF Tel: 01784-223602, Fax: 01784-439678, email: email@example.com
British Nautical Awards’ Chief Executive Jackie Phillipson spoke to ybw’s Tracey Clarke about this year’s awards. To listen to the interview, click here