Winners to be announced on Saturday
Ten people out of 200 have been shortlisted for National Boat Shows’ Design-A-Sail competition launched at the Southampton Boat Show.
The two winners will be announced at the London Boat Show this Saturday on the main stage where round-Britain solo yachtswoman Katie Miller will present them with a unique prize; their design hoisted proudly aboard a life-size Topper Topaz dinghy.
The successful finalists will also receive a five-day RYA dinghy sailing course, courtesy of Rockley Watersports.
1. Luke James Burgess (10yrs, Poole)
2. Olivia Van Gruten (11yrs, Todley)
3. Caitlin Stansbridge (9yrs, Lorswood)
4. Tommy Pocknell (17yrs, Poole)
5. Thomas Middleton (9yrs, Denham)
6. Matthew Kiddle (18yrs, Grimsby)
7. Isabella Drake (13yrs, Kent)
8. Charlotte Hogg (13yrs, Devon)
9. James Ruddiman (16yrs, Huddersfield)
10. Luke Doxey (12yrs, Doncaster)
To book tickets simply call the ticket hotline on 0844 209 0333 or book online Here