£1,000 WORTH OF DELORME SATELLITE TRACKERS WITH GPS ROUTING TO BE WON.
UK-based Global Telesat Communications (GTC) has four fabulous DeLorme inReach SE units up for grabs, worth £250 each, so you need never be out of touch again.
The best-selling inReach SE is a lightweight, handheld satellite GPS-enabled communicator that can send and receive messages from anywhere in the world via the 66-satellite Iridium constellation. The device is fully waterproof with a battery life of 100 hours, and can also provide weather information with marine-specific packages available.
Other features include audible message notifications, a virtual keyboard, and an SOS function, with the ability to interact with a 24/7 search and rescue centre.
Global Telesat Communications is a family-run company based in Dorset, offering a wide range of satellite systems, from a simple ‘message and track’ device right through to a fully functional floating office, and all with the most competitive airtime packages available.
To win one of these remarkably tough and versatile DeLorme inReach SE units, just answer the below question.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK”) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU].
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is administered by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“) who have their registered offices located at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU.
- The PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is fulfilled by GTC, (“GTC “) who have their registered offices located at Orolia Ltd, Silver Point, Airport Service Road, Portsmouth PO3 5PB England.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”) is free to enter and entrants can enter online.
- The prize (“Prize”) is DeLorme inReach SE Radio (“Prize”) The prize does not include the airtime subscription, which must be organised and paid for by the prize winner, Information on current airtime plans can be seen at http://inreachdelorme.com/product-info/subscription-plans.php (correct at time of going to press).
- The PRIZE DRAW is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man aged eighteen (18) or over, excluding employees and past employees of TIUK, and Harken, Inc. its printers and agents, the supplier of the prizes and anyone materially connected to the administration of the PRIZE DRAW. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request from TIUK.
- The PRIZE DRAW will run on the following competition websites (“Prize Draw Website/s“): yachtingmonthly.com/gtc-competition .
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is by entrants filling their required details online and submitting to [one of] the Competition Website[s].
- PRIZE DRAW will open on Thursday 8th December 2016.
- Closing date for the receipt of PRIZE DRAW entries is Thursday 5th January 2017.
- Entry into the PRIZE DRAW is online only via the link. Entry made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and will be deemed void.
- Only one (1) entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of TIUK.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the PRIZE DRAW
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. TIUK accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Website/s or for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The PRIZE DRAW will be drawn on Friday 6th January 2017 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
- Unless otherwise stated the winner (“Winner“) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within these terms and conditions
- The Winner will be notified by TELEPHONE and POST on or before on or before 13th January 2017.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Winner If the Winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the runner-up supervised by an independent observer.
- If Winner cannot be contacted within 7 DAYS from the draw date, an alternative winner will be drawn.
- The decision of TIUK is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Confirmation of the Prize will be made by POST and TELEPHONE to the Winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Winner/s is/are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and will do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
- When entering their details on the entry form, entrants will be given the option to opt-in to Promoter communications containing newsletters and information about products, services or promotions (“Opt-in Communications”). If the entrant does not tick the relevant box to receive Opt-in Communications, Promoter will not communicate with entrant for any purpose other than as required in connection with this competition. If the entrant does not opt-in but later decides that they would like to receive these communications, the entrant can update their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter. If an entrant opts-in to receive Opt-in Communications, the entrant can change their mind and opt-out at any time by updating their marketing preferences by contacting the Promoter or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from the Promoter.
- Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accept no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn or amended.
- TIUK reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the PRIZE DRAW at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The Winner agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- PRIZE DRAW may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
- The provider of the Prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable all other provisions shall continue to apply.